The origin of New Pakistan International School, Hawally dates back to 1997 and it is considered as a part of Al Rayan Holding Co.
At present the school is educating about 2500 students, with well-trained staff, and classes ranging from KG to IGCSE and AS level. NPIS students belong to 40 different nationalities. We have also started AS Level (Edexcel), FBISE class II has also started from May, 2019.
The strong academic policy adopted in New Pakistan International School create an atmosphere where students can develop their personal skills and explore their potential because of the rich school curriculum and participating in extra-curricular activities.
The leadership of the New Pakistan International School comprise of well-trained teachers and administrators who try to create a healthy environment for students and focus on personality development of each student.
To be a center of academic enlightenment and excellence, to ensure our students’ success, to develop a sense of responsibility among our students, to motivate our students to undertake important tasks and above all, to make them successful and productive citizens.
To be a school that:
• Evaluates the standard of education.
• Evaluates and improves its teaching and learning methods.
• Provides educational and extra-curricular activities.
• Maintains social and traditional values.
To have parents who:
• Join hands with teachers for the educational, moral and spiritual growth of the students.
To have teachers who:
• Are dedicated, caring and professional.
• Are committed to their prophetic duties.
• Are benevolent towards students.
• Strive for excellence in the field of education.
To have students who:
• Are devoted to their studies considering it their first and foremost duty.
• Are willing to play their role as independent thinking citizens.
• Want to achieve great tasks.
• Are considerate and sympathetic.
• Value education and its importance in life.