To be a center of academic enlightenment and excellence, to ensure our students’ success, to develop a sense of responsibility among our students, to motivate our students to undertake important tasks and above all, to make them successful and productive citizens.
To be a school that:
• Evaluates the standard of education.
• Evaluates and improves its teaching and learning methods.
• Provides educational and extra-curricular activities.
• Maintains social and traditional values.
To have parents who:
• Join hands with teachers for the educational, moral and spiritual growth of the students.
To have teachers who:
• Are dedicated, caring and professional.
• Are committed to their prophetic duties.
• Are benevolent towards students.
• Strive for excellence in the field of education.
To have students who:
• Are devoted to their studies considering it their first and foremost duty.
• Are willing to play their role as independent thinking citizens.
• Want to achieve great tasks.
• Are considerate and sympathetic.
• Value education and its importance in life.